We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Sourcing & shortlisting CV s through Various channels i.e. Job Portal, Referral & Vendors
- Identifying the right candidates and discussing with them to ensure their availability, interest, capability, attitude, confidence level and other all requisites.
- Scheduling interviews and taking preliminary round of interview.
- Screening of candidates on one-to-one basis as per requirements.
- Initiating the offer making process and negotiation with candidates on comp. & benefits.
- Following up with candidates with acceptance of offer letter and to confirm the joining date.
- Coordination with Hiring Managers on available positions, Approvals
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department