Let us Read for you. IT server management services are something that is essential for every company that operates on computers that they should consider. The services are designed, as shown in their name to help run several servers at the same time without any problem. If your company depends on the servers for all […]
Let us Read for you.
SQLyog provides you with a powerful means to manage your MySQL databases. It is compatible with Win XP, to Win 8.X as well as other windows systems of same generations. Create/Drop/Alter Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, and Events. The Ssh tunneling and HTTP manage your MySQL server even if it might be blocked. It protects your data with SSL encryption. Additionally, it has the following features:
- Smart AutoComplete.
- Formats SQL statements.
- Proactive Query Profiler.
- Favorite Manager to neatly organize your favorite SQL statements.
- Very fast retrieval of data.
- Advanced GUI Query Builder. Supports JOINs, aggregate as well as ‘common’ functions, sorting (ORDER BY) and filtering (WHERE and HAVING) and ALIAS.
- SQLyog Import External Data wizard – use the GUI or specify a query.
- Schema and Data synchronization tools.
- Powerful compressed Scheduled Backup with email notification.
- Schedule various jobs.
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool – execute unattended queries for database maintenance of data verification with flexible email option.
- Full support for Virtual Columns of both Oracles /MySQL and MariaDB
- GUI transactions support
- Transparent LDAP/PAM support for connection to both Oracle/MySQL and MariaDB. No settings are required
- The Update result returned from the query – also supports queries with joins. No dialogues – just edit!
- Manage foreign key relationships.
- Fully InnoDB compliant.
Supports MySQL pluggable storage engines architecture. Multi-threaded query execution with option to allow multiple query execution simultaneously. It shows the results in the text and grid mode. Filter data and result set directly from the context menu of a displayed value.Execute (very large) SQL-scripts as batch files.
It has an efficient memory as it executes multiple queries returning more than 1000s of rows per result set. Tabbed interface to create/alter tables. View and edit advanced table properties, such as Comment, Key_Length etc. You can easily check, validate, repair and analyze the table -diagnostics. Duplicate tables to new table names. Excel-like grid interface to edit data with support for Enum/Set. Create/Drop databases and also manages indexes. Comprehensive user/security manager. Control every available privilege on what level you like (server/database/table/column).
After that, Go through these steps:
- Reorder columns of the table.
- Copy database between two MySQL hosts.
- Drop all tables of a database with a single click.
- Edit BLOBs in TEXT or GRAPICHS mode. All common (non-proprietary) graphics format (including ‘high-resolution’ TIFFs and PNGs) supported.
- Export table structure and data into SQL-dumps.
- Direct export to Microsoft Excel.
- Export/import data to/from CSV files.
- Export database schema in HTML.
- Log all queries for a session.
- Save result set in CSV, HTML and XML.
- Copy your result as CSV to Clipboard.
- Is very keyboard friendly. You can work with 99% features of SQLyog with the keyboard.
- View and kill other user processes.
- Flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables.
- Quick access to process list, status, variables etc.